Tuesday 8 November 2011

Love that kills

"Love that kills" was written by Vicente Garrido Genovés  in 2001. 

Vicente Garrido is a Spanish criminologist and psychologist. He is the author of specialized reference books for experts and articles in magazines in Spain, United Kingdom and United States. Some examples of his books are these: "The Psychopath",  "Social Education for Delinquents", "Juvenile Delinquency", "Before it's too late: How to prevent the children's tyranny", "Dictionary of Criminology", etc.

In "Marta's Hell" The Mask of the Love, he wrote a few words for the girls and boys, and he also wrote about the violence against the women. This is my resume about this book:



This year, I have a new subject in school: Research's work. In this subject, you have to choose an interesting topic that you want to learn about. It has been very interesting for me since the first day, so I wanted to choose a good topic. After thinking a lot, I decided to study the violence against the women and their situation in all the world. In my school, this subject is taught by three teachers: the English teacher, the economics teacher and Alicia who teaches  ethics and history and geography, as she likes my topic very much and she knows a lot about this she offered to help me. She also recommended this book.

Love that kills is a psychological book about the harassment and violence against women. Since starting the book, I have been really amazed and surprised about the abuse and violence that some women have to put up with. I recommended that every women around the world should read this book, especially women who have a partner or who are looking for one. It is not a long book so you can read it quickly even if  you do not like reading, I read it in two days.







No comments:

Post a Comment